Orders within the Iberian Peninsula are delivered in 24h-48h (Monday - Friday) after purchase. For orders to the Canary Islands we can not ensure the same timeline as the deliveries must go through customs.
You can follow your order by accessing your account:
Processing: Your order is being prepared for shipping in our facilities;
Sent: Your package has been collected and is on it's way to the address you provided. You will shortly be sent an email with the carriers tracking information.
For card payments, the delivery will be sent on the same day (for orders placed before 16h00 and if the items are available in our facilities). If the payment was made through money transfer the order will be shipped once we receive the payment or a receipt of payment. You can send us your receipts to email@example.com.
The carriers will try to contact you using the details you provided (email, SMS or phone call) and arrange the delivery at your convenience.
You can also choose to collect the package from one of the dispatch centers in your area. Make sure you collect your package as soon as possible as most delivery companies will only hold the packages for one week before returning them to us. This situation will generate an overcharge for the client.
Delivery companies don't have a standard delivery timeline; depending on the area they may take place in the morning, midday or afternoon.
All returns will be processed through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print and fill up the Return Form and add it to the product you wish to return:
- If the product and casing are in MINT conditions, please send your package to the following address:
c/Can Pau Birol nº3-5
* Motoscoot operates with a 30-day return policy.
* When a product is returned we will not return the Power Coins used in the purchase.
* All shipping fees are the Client’s responsibility. We recommend you send your package through standard Mail.
* Motoscoot will only cover the shipping fees if the product is considered a warranty or there is a mistake on our end.
* We will not accept the return of products that don’t gather the conditions for resale, such as cracks, dirt, scratches, assembly, signs of use, etc.
* If the original packaging or casing is not in mint condition, Motoscoot.net will charge a minimum of 5€ (tax included) for repackaging and tagging.
* It is very important that the product is properly secured in order to avoid being damaged during the return. Motoscoot.net is not responsible for possible damages that may occur during the shipping. We will contact the client to access the possible cost or to cancel the return.
* If there is any damage to the package, you must make it known to the carrier before signing the notice of reception and you must contact Motoscoot.net within the next 24 hours.
* The Client must check the package upon reception to ensure all the contents are correct. If there is anything missing, wrong or damaged, the Client must contact Motoscoot.net 24 hours after receiving the package.
Any questions regarding Returns and Warranties?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Money into account:
Motoscoot will deposit Power Coins into the costumers account for the amount of the product being returned.
Exchange for another product:
On the return form you must add the references of the products being exchanged.
Once the products have been received and accessed Motoscoot will issue a quote with Money into account.
A new invoice will be created and the new amount to be paid will be calculated (an exchange implies a new delivery fee for the costumer).
The costumer will receive an e-mail with the amount to be charged.
Once the exchange has been confirmed, the product will be sent and the exchange will be finalized.
* By default the amount will be returned through the same system used to make the purchase. In the event of money transfer or cash-on-delivery, the client must fill the bank account number section on the return form.
All fees are shown before proceeding to check-out. This includes shipping costs or a note informing you that they will be calculated and charged later, as well as any other fees. There are exceptions, such as the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Andorra, etc. The additional fees must be paid to the relevant local authorities.
Outside European Union:
The amount shown on the delivery cost DOES NOT INCLUDE possible additional customs fees or taxes that must be covered by the client upon receiving the order.